**NOW CLOSED** Win Win Win yourself a 1-night stay at The Hogs Back Hotel & Spa, Farnham, Surrey **NOW CLOSED**

Tutti Travel with Sabrina & Octopoda Ltd are delighted to be able to give you the chance to win...

Tutti Travel with Sabrina & Octopoda Ltd are delighted to be able to give you the chance to win a 1-night break at The Hogs Break Hotel & Spa, Surrey, with added extras including a 2-course meal in the evening with a bottle of Prosecco, and a full English breakfast in the morning and late check out of 1pm.

High on a wooded ridge, the Hog’s Back Hotel’s distinctive façade has been a welcome sight for travellers on this road for generations. The location could hardly be better, with the historic Guildford and the Surrey Hills are on your doorstep. Naturally for a hotel with a country house heritage, each of the 96 rooms at the Hog’s Back are individually designed, with every contemporary comfort as standard. It could be the views over idyllic English countryside, or the wealth of local produce in the vicinity that brings out the best of British in our cooking. Whatever it is, you’ll find food and drink at the Hog’s Head a homage to the passion of artisan producers, growers and suppliers and with a tranquil spa, inviting indoor pool and state-of-the-art gym, the Hog’s Back balances indulgence with enhanced wellbeing.

For your chance to WIN please read the Terms & Conditions below and follow the link to enter… There are only 50 entries available, so BEST OF LUCK!

**NOW CLOSED** Entries met 50 cap limit on 21st October 2020

TERMS & CONDITIONS

  1. The promoter is Tutti Travel with Sabrina, an Octopoda Ltd affiliate. www.octopoda.co.uk
  2. The winner will receive a 1-night stay at the Hogs Back Hotel and Spa, Surrey including overnight accommodation – standard double or twin bedroom, full English breakfast, 2 course dinner, bottle of Prosecco with dinner and late check out
  3. Spa treatments can be booked separately at a discount of 30% – spa treatments are not included in the prize and therefore need to be paid for separately.
  4. Multiple entries are accepted
  5. The total amount of entries for this prize is capped at 50
  6. Opening date Wednesday 30th September 2020. Closing date Friday 30th October 2020 OR once all 50 entries have been sold whichever comes first.
  7. To enter simply follow the above link and follow on screen instructions
  8. When making your payment/s please add Reference: Hogs2020. Following the link above, payments can be made either by Bank Transfer or Paypal. Payment details are highlighted in the above link
  9. This is open to residents of the UK only, aged 18 years old and over
  10. This is based on 2 people travelling only
  11. The winner will be chosen at random, in a LIVE draw on Facebook
  12. Only once all the money has been received will the winner be announced
  13. The winner will be notified within 7 days of the random draw
  14. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and randomly choose another winner
  15. The winner will need to use the prize within 6 months of being announced. Should UK government guidelines change during this time we will of course endeavour to extend this period
  16. Requested date of travel will be subject to availability at the hotel. Should your requested date not be available we will endeavour to find you an alternative. Blackout days include but not limited to Christmas Eve, Christmas day and New Years Eve
  17. If the minimum number of tickets of 90% haven’t been sold by the listed End Date, Octopoda reserve the right to retain 30% of the entry fees to cover admin and marketing costs, and give the remaining 70% to the winner drawn at random
  18. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
  19. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control
  20. Any changes to the competition will be notified to the entrants as soon as possible by the promoters
  21. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered in to
  22. Immediate family and employees of Octopoda are exempt from entering
  23. This draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or any other Social Network