We wanted to update you on the latest news regarding the Coronavirus outbreak as a reassurance that we are committed to ensuring our clients wellbeing whilst travelling.
We operate under the official advice of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO). As such, we’re fully updated on all the latest news and advice relating to all all destinations. In rare circumstances, the FCO will advise against travel to a specific country for UK Nationals; if this happens and it affects your holiday, we will make contact with you as soon as possible.
As you might be aware, in the last few days certain overseas countries have imposed restrictions on entry and travel. Please note that any other overseas travel you may have recently undertaken may also affect your forthcoming travel plans. As this is a rapidly changing situation, we highly recommend you sign up to receive the latest FCO Travel Advice for any countries involved in their upcoming travels. It is important that you familiarise yourself with the entry requirements and ensure you comply. Signing up to the FCO advice service is very straightforward, and we’ve listed the steps below to help.
If you do have any specific questions regarding your forthcoming holiday that aren’t covered by the FCO advice, please do contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org where we will do everything we can to assist.
Steps to follow to receive FCO Travel Advice updates
- From the A to Z list, select the country you are travelling to. If you are travelling to more than one country, please follow the same procedures for all countries in your itinerary.
- From the specific Country Advice page, click on the Get Email Alerts icon
- Click on Create subscription
- In answer to the questions “How often do you want to get updates?” Answer – as soon as they happen
- Insert your email address
- In your email inbox, click the link to confirm your subscription